Sunday, August 23, 2009

How do I fix my Lavesoft adware remover?

I updated my lavasoft Adware remover and when I click on the icon it either gets up only to crash or doesn't come on at all. How do I fix this so it will work again?



How do I fix my Lavesoft adware remover?antivirus programs



Sounds like Ad-Aware is corrupted, probably a glitch when it downloaded. Click on start, settings, control panel and add/remove programs and find Ad-Aware or Lavasoft and click to remove it. It may not remove if it is corrupted, and if it won't, then download it again.



http://www.lavasoft.com/



How do I fix my Lavesoft adware remover?computer protection



first off, you got the wrong program if you got adware remover. Lavasoft does not make that one.



Lavasofts product is "Ad-aware".



You got a promo program that itself is not very good, but is trying to sell their product virtues by having a named product close to the "good one". You got to watch and read closely. So, uninstall this program by going to control panel/ then add/remove programs - find it and remove it. Then in the address bar type http://www.adaware.com and it will take you to the lavasoft site and the product. You are looking for the free product to download.
Uninstall the program as it sounds like it is corrupted and then reinstall again.

No comments:

Post a Comment