Sunday, August 23, 2009

I need an ad or adware remover. I already have spyware protection.?

I am sick to death of all these ads on my computer. Sometimes they get in the way of what I'm try to do . I want them gone forever. I have good Yahoo spyware so don't need any kind of spyware remover. Also I don't need any scaning program. Is there a free adware removal only program available?



I need an ad or adware remover. I already have spyware protection.?antivirus downloads



AdAware - Free edition



http://www.lavasoftusa.com/products/ad_a...



In order to remove spyware or adware, you MUST scan your computer to see which parts are infected. You can do so with adaware and then uninstall when everything is fixed. AdAware is very easy to install and uninstall



I need an ad or adware remover. I already have spyware protection.?cafe racer



Like the other guy mentioned, AdAware is good, and SpyBot Search and Destroy is another good one (DL link below). You might want to download both if you've never ran any ad programs on your computer, because they'll both likely miss some that the other will pick up
no you need a good spyware remover adaware,spybot,avg antispy and superantispyware are all good the yahoo stuff is just crap
This is a list I have compiled of what I feel are the best free-anti-spyware websites. When I use them together on my system it does an excellent job in keeping it clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment