Sunday, August 23, 2009

I was wondering if the Adware Remover 2007 was okay? Again thank you to those that have responded.?

Hi, If you are one who clicks on a lot of things that you are not sure of and download a lot of things that are unknown to you, NONE of the anti virus and anti spy ware softwares are going to protect you well. Smart surfing is the real key to safety.



To start with none of them are perfect so the logical choice is the most economical. You already stated you installed Avast, right? I use that and I am un infected. I have had it come up with "caution, a virus has been detected" but it handles it.



I also use Spy Bot S%26D along with Advanced Windows Care Free Personal Edition.



All of these are free and very effective. If you wish, I could advise you on the proper way to install and run these softwares as well as the most effective windows settings to make your computer run well and stay safe.



I do this for anyone. I happened to notice you shopping for something that works well.



I was wondering if the Adware Remover 2007 was okay? Again thank you to those that have responded.?husqvarna



Seems okay. Catches a bunch of tracking cookies.



I was wondering if the Adware Remover 2007 was okay? Again thank you to those that have responded.?microsoft office



http://www.download.com/Ad-Aware-2007/30...
Adaware has two versions free and pay. Both are trusted and do a good job. Below is a link to download it also has reviews of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment