Sunday, August 23, 2009

Is there a spyware/adware remover that is free and is known to work?

I have cable connection,I have zonealarm basic, win xp sp2, which I guess is a bootleg copy, go figure, and I am having alot of trouble with security pop-ups and crawling speed most of the time. I remember spybot was a fairly good one, is it still avail and or is there one better now? I understand that if you pay for it, of course, quality and reliability should be there. but why pay if u don't have to.



Is there a spyware/adware remover that is free and is known to work?free spyware remobal



The best one I have found is Spybot Search and Destroy. It is free and it works.



Is there a spyware/adware remover that is free and is known to work?kawasaki



Try Spyware Doctor. It worth for me and you get it free too
Spybot and Adaware SE.
My favorite free virus protection is AVG Grifsoft. www.grisoft.com



I like their AVG Anti-Spyware. I also really like Adaware's Spyware checker. After running one spyware scan, I will run the other one. Typically, the first one misses around 15%.



These are free, user friendly programs!
You can always go to trend micro and get a free scan... I've had it catch things that no others caught.



here's the address... looks like they have a new hijack analyzer too



http://housecall.trendmicro.com/
AVG Free Edition. Spybot Search and Destroy. Norton Anti-virus. Symantec. All has its free editions.

No comments:

Post a Comment