Sunday, August 23, 2009

I had computer problems & purchased Adware Remover 2007 this is a scam is there anyway to get my

I have filed for a refund and called their "customer support" number which is 1-800-467-1077. This is so frustrating. They also have an email support@bucksbill.com which they won't return emails either. Is there anything I can do?



I had computer problems %26 purchased Adware Remover 2007 this is a scam is there anyway to get my money back?internet security



Nope. You're just another victim. You may be able to talk to your credit card company and explain it to them but unless they can recover the money themselves then you're S.O.L. Whenever buying an Antispyware program always check it with this list of rogue antispyware from spyware warrior:



http://www.spywarewarrior.com/rogue_anti...



Good Luck HTH.



I had computer problems %26 purchased Adware Remover 2007 this is a scam is there anyway to get my money back?network security



I don't like to be the bearer of bad tidings, but it appears unlikely you'll be able to get a refund. The domain "adwareremovertools.com" is registered in Beijing China, and overseas firms are normally immune from any US laws. As a general rule, never buy software online from a company that does not publish a legitimate address and phone number as part of their contact information.

No comments:

Post a Comment