Sunday, August 23, 2009

Does any one know where I can get a FREE spyware/adware remover that will remove the spyware without

I tried many free spyware/adware removers but they don't work. My computer is mostly safe but I don't know what happened now. Thanks alot for your help.



Does any one know where I can get a FREE spyware/adware remover that will remove the spyware without charge?antivirus software



most virus are spread through IE. IE is not a safe browser. you should use a more secure browser to protect your PC from virus.



i recommand you to use firefox with Google toolbar. firefox can block any any popup and disable any virus and adware, spyware on webpage, so, firefox is much safer than IE browser. as you know, most of virus spread throught internet and webpage.



besides, firefox is much smaller than IE, so it run faster than IE.



download firefox for free, Just have a try:



http://www.freeandbest.net/firefox/



Good Luck, Best Wishes!!!



Does any one know where I can get a FREE spyware/adware remover that will remove the spyware without charge?computer virus



Umm. Adaware.com Orrrrr Spyware Blaster or Spybot-Search and Destroy. Personally I like adaware.com best. Easiest to use.
Never click OK on a popup. Just hit the X in the top right corner.



You've got SpyWare. You should have an anti-spyware solution on your computer. I recommend that you go to http://www.download.com and get AD-AWARE and SpyBot Search %26 Destory. Install, run, update and scan your computer with both programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment