Friday, August 21, 2009

ORA-12571: TNS Write Packet Failure on WinXP SP2. I have tried spyware and adware remover. last work

I have Windows Defender (i think that's what broke it) and McAfee. Issue is I cannot connect via sqlplus 8.0 or any tools using it (Oracle ADI). I can connect via SQL 9 and 10 (from my other Oracle homes). this used to work, but stopped in or about 2/06 with either a McAfee update or windows update. all programs are allowed to speak to the internet on all firewall programs on PC.



I have tried all LSP fixes, winsock fixes, changed the sqlnet.ora file, etc. I CAN TNSPING all homes, but cannt connect through sqlnet.



ORA-12571: TNS Write Packet Failure on WinXP SP2. I have tried spyware and adware remover. last worked 2/06.?norton internet security 2008



i first of all you place your please stop your services of windows defender and try to connect even then if problem comes then you again install sp2 and overwrite the files even then the problem persists then remove defender

No comments:

Post a Comment