Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Adware and spyware removers?

I am new to this stuff and don't want to mess up my computer. My question is how do I know what to delete/fix when my adware and spyware remover scan comes up with critical objects, like tracking in systems %26 documents and ALEXA or whatever. Should I get rid of everything that shows up? Thanks!



Adware and spyware removers?auto protect



Ya delete everything that you anti spy-ware tool tels because it s designed to show only those objects that are unnecessary for your PC.



Adware and spyware removers?downloads



Get Spybot Search and Destroy



www.safer-networking.org/en/download/



That handles most things...



AdAware is decent too..



www.lavasoft.de/software/adaware/



As with most things in life the best things are free.
Kim Komando has a fantastic link to ad-aware and SpyBot Search and discover. Both are free.
in general yes everything that it catches.

No comments:

Post a Comment