Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I think i have look2me or some kind of bad adware.. I need help.?

Okay. Well, lately ive been getting these pop ups on my computer. and in the top search bar this is what it says %26lt;u%26gt;" http://%1%20http://www.ad-w-a-r-e.com/cgi-bin/PopupV... ".%26lt;/u%26gt;



My boyfriend did some research on it and he thinks its something along the lines of look2me. Ive tried a bunch of different adware removers and it doesnt seem to go away. Ive been to a bunch of sites that tell me how to manually removes look2me and most of the files that it tells me to delete, arent there to begin with. I dont know what to do. I dont know if this is look2me that i have or something else and id really appreciate it if someone would be able to help me out here. And i dont know if this matters, but im not getting the pop ups on internet explorer, i'm getting them on my SBC Yahoo! Browser. Even when i set my default browser to internet explorer, i still got the pop ups on the sbc browser. If you can help me at all please.



I think i have look2me or some kind of bad adware.. I need help.?aurora



First, try going to Start%26gt;Settings%26gt;Control Panel and clicking on Add/Remove Programs. See if you can find look2me or some other weird programs that you didn't install there and try to uninstall them.



If this doesn't work, you need to get some adware/spyware removal programs and try to remove the spyware or adware on your computer. Although you said that this didn't work, try going to this website and downloading a adware/spyware removal program (http://www.download.com/sort/3150-8022_4...

No comments:

Post a Comment