Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Best adware/trojan removers?

OK, normally I wouldn't ask but running out of patience and time with this repair. I just want some input from people who actually use removal tools and know how to use them! most of what is on this pc is adware infections w/ the exception of a dloader. trojan. Ive run Avast in safe, found about 8 (i think) infections and either moved or deleted (depending on what it was); then I ran drweb after finding out what I was dealing with through Avast and came up with 10 more infections 9, (mostly adware again) A couple of examples are: adware.cfd, adware.websearch, adware.onestep, adware.coupons, muldrop.trojan, and showfolder [1].htm. So I guess what I'm asking is what has worked best for you in the past (preferably experienced answers only). I don't want to hear about AVG being the best, I don't need prevention at this point, I need a good removal tool or two. I have already cleaned cookies, temp files, turned off system restore; Sorry for the long detailed post, I just wanted be clear.



Best adware/trojan removers?cafe racer



This is very effective at removing trojans and such..



http://siri.urz.free.fr/Fix/SmitfraudFix...



Best adware/trojan removers?free anti virus



I found this website through microsoft support. It contains many tools. See what you think: safety.sheiky.net I ran those several of those tools, and got great results. Also there is a free service that is offerred by microsoft if you call: 866-726-2338...you have to be very patient, and call them when you have lots of time, and sometimes the techs are a little hard to understand. But they will work to get you pc clean, and it sure beats reinstalling windows, or crashing your hard drive.



I hope you get your issues resolved. I am sorry too, I have been infected several times and it is a pain.



~tri
this is a personally prefence the rule of thumb is that the more you spend the more protection you get.



I personally use AVG its free and kept very well up to date.
spybot search and destroy for adware



free avg 7.5 anti virus virus remover for trojans

No comments:

Post a Comment