Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I need help wit my spyware/adware problem?

my computer is slow as hell. i kno that i got exactlly 993 errors in my system and need to get rid of them. im running out of options: it seems like the free "spyware cleaners" ive been findin doesnt even even tell me that theres a error in my PC when i kno i do! and the ones that i have to pay for tells me of my spyware but i cant do sh it on it! i need HELP...can anyone tell me the BEST and accuarte websites and programs for a FREE spyware/adware detection and remover?? im almost desperate for it..ill giv 10 points to the 1 that gets my computer flowin again!



I need help wit my spyware/adware problem?download



Step 1) DON'T PANIC! Take a deep breath and go grab a cup of your favorite beverage. This may take awhile.



Step 2) Clean up your pc. Remove programs you don't use via the Add/Remove Programs in the Control Panel. In Vista, you remove programs by clicking Programs and Features in the Control Panel. If you are unsure of a particular program, you can check it against a list of offenders here: http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread....



Clean your hard drive of unnecessary files using CCleaner here: http://www.ccleaner.com/download/......



Save to your desktop, install it, then run the cleaner. Simple, yet it will free up tons of space on your hard drive. While you have the program open, run the Registry Checker as well. This will fix invalid registry entries safely. Note that you should run CCleaner for ALL accounts on your pc.

No comments:

Post a Comment